Quality can have many meanings, but to most companies it is defined as "providing customer satisfaction".
Most quality programs are based on a systems or linkage approach with all links tied into a well-defined and complete quality system, consisting of:
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's)
- Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Quality Assurance
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Fully Developed Product Specifications
- Sound Product Traceability, Recall and Recovery Plan
A well run, robust quality system is one of the most basic ingredients for the success of any business.
Flanyak Scientific LLC has years of well versed experience in developing quality systems and can assist in meeting your quality objectives.